Fill out the form below and you will receive an email response within 48 hours
Williams Distributing Inc. has been in business for over 60 years as a family – owned regional beer wholesaler servicing Hampden and Hampshire counties. We are currently looking for energetic and motivated Sales Representatives to be involved with all sales related activities including new product introduction, account merchandising to maximize our sales opportunities for the growing WDC portfolio on behalf of our customers.
- Develop solid relationships with account decision makers including, buyers, managers and owners
- Maintain a regular call frequency with assigned accounts on a sales route. Maximize distribution opportunities when calling on the account to ensure growth.
- Work with Sale management team to meet goals of account volume, account objectives, and attainment of KPI’S
- Meet or exceed execution standards for performance in all portfolio products.
- Previous experience selling, merchandising or promoting products is highly desired.
- Clean driving record to drive to be able drive a regular sales route
- College Degree preferable.
The culture of Williams Distributing is that of a family owned and operated business. Our business is based on a solid foundation of Mission, Vision and Values that start with uncompromising integrity to ensure the highest level of customer service. Our compensation package for this position is competitive including medical/ dental, paid time off, 401 (K) profit sharing, flexible spending and company sponsored activities.
Director of Brand Management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven track record of building brands and brand strategies.
- Experience building successful brand and channel plans
- Thorough knowledge of local market
- Ability to research and leverage brand insights.
- Familiarity with craft beer category and culture with working knowledge of its key players and major brand trends
- Excellent analytic skills
- Project management skills.
- Skilled in ability to present ideas persuasively to senior management.
- Able to focus on details, as well as maintaining an eye on the high-level strategy
- Strength in multitasking – focusing on several projects in different lifecycle stages simultaneously.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, learning-oriented environment
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing required. MBA highly desired.
- Minimum of 6 years brand management within the CPG industry.
- Previous alcoholic beverage industry experience and experience with DSD brands is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience managing a fast-growing consumer product brand including building and managing brand plans, identifying market opportunities, and building comprehensive portfolio plans
If you join Williams Distributing, you will be part of a legacy of 67 years of being the leader in the market. If you have the experience, knowledge and desire to part of winning team, then let’s TALK BEER!
CDL Class A drivers wanted. Position requires a person who is a team player and works well with fellow employees and our customers. Job requires the loading and delivering of products to our customers in Hampden and Hampshire Counties of Western Massachusetts . Great benefits package.
880 Burnett Road
Chicopee, MA 01020
We are conveniently located in Chicopee at the end of Interstate 291, one mile past the entrance to the Mass Pike.